CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The wifes version

So, this is coming from a "romantic" as he tells me.
I'm supposed to be his trophy wife... So big deal, I got one hairy leg.
He ought to see my armpits. I know he thinks I'm beautiful, he tells
me every morning when I get up. With my hair a mess an dragon breath.
"Hon, you look extree-beautiful this morning." How nice is that??
Like he thinks I'm Angelina Jolie or whatever her name is...
Actually, I did get my cast off, after two months..But now I have to
get back to work. Or its getting down to selling my body, or his golf clubs.
Which do you think would go first??? "Poor dumb thing" (that would be him)

2 comments:

Trinbean said...

FUNNY!!!! eww I am kind of glad that Johns picture of your hairy leg didn't turn out so well....you might have scared the bloggers off!!!!
Yeaaa you have a blog!!!! Excitin!!!! Thanks so much for coming to Tanners party it meant alot...love ya................. okay and I guess I love ya too johndass!!!!

Wendy said...

Oh O I Think this will be funny, glad you guys have one woohoo!!!
Wendy