CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My turn

I just need to tell everyone what a wonderful wife I have, She fixed my lunch for work one day, it was a Ham and Cheese, Swiss that is, anyway I am in the break room with the crew and go for a big bite of my sandwich, I'm having trouble biting through, and finally when I do I notice that there is a nice bite through the wax paper that separates the cheese slices, big hit for everyone on the crew, they all want to do it to their other halfs. about a week later I am making coffee in the a.m. go to take a drink, somehow the sugar had turned into salt. And to think I have been nothing but nice and romantic, Why would I deserve such treatment? This is just the begining I have many more mean things to tell. Just don't want anyone to get depressed reading all the mean stuff at once. I'll keep you posted with updates.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

LOL...Oh you poor picked on thing, sounds rough.... funny stuff. You guys always played funny jokes on each other.

The Holmes Family said...

hahaha, that is hilarious. Boy I'm going to have to keep up with your guys blog, makes for a fun day.. haha.

Trinbean said...

Thanks for the Laugh John!!! I seriously had tears rollin down my cheeks.....

Snyder-mom said...

I agree with Julie, I'll have to keep coming back to your blog, but for me it will be to write down all the fun things that I can do to my other half! LOL!